Inventor. Designer. Peacemaker.
- Born in Dallas, TX
- Lived in Ithaca, NY; Chicago, IL; and Vancouver, BC
- Currently resides in San Francisco, CA
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality & Business Management from Cornell University
- Master of Architecture from the University of Texas at Arlington
- Brainchild of Soarigami, an international award-winning product.
- Hailed as ‘Surprisingly Genius’ by the Daily Mail UK.
- Featured in over 500 publications in 50+ countries.
- Director, producer, and songwriter for Annoying Passenger Anthem, featured in Skift’s top holiday travel ads.
- Bootstrapped her business by selling her house to move back in with her parents.
- Sleeps in a wall bed.
- Accomplished cellist.
- Wing chun kung fu practitioner.
- Enjoys a good prank.
- Soon-to-be featured on a major network TV show.
- Ending the elbow wars, one armrest at a time.
- Flies paper airplanes.
Don’t know what an elbow war is? You will after meeting Grace.